From:
"Thomas W. Hoyt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:37:32 -0500
I bought one of those electric things - that heats the horizontal wire to
embed it into the foundation.

Can't quite figure out how long to leave the thing heating.  Seems like it
either (1) melts thru the whole foundation, or (2) doesn't get into the wax
all the way thru.

Sometimes it seems to embed - but then the wax is melted to the board
underneath - and it all pulls apart when I left the frame.

Anybody with any advise or experience to share?

Rev. Thomas W. Hoyt
Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Warda, TX  78960