Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:46:31 -0500
Does anyone in the Dallas Texas area have any frames of brood for sale? I
have two hives that have no brood one is completely dead the other has lots
of bees but no brood in any form, capped uncapped, or eggs no queen cells or
swarm cells. I'd be glad to trade drawn comb and money for brood.  Please I
would drive within about 90 miles to get some brood and bees.  Please let me
know.

Cliff