From:
"<Larry Connor>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 17:12:45 -0400
Dear List Members --
I ask that credit card customers call or fax me with credit card information.
My phone machine is on 24 hrs, and is heard only by myself. So leave your
number and expiry date on the machine. If you want to sent your cc info over
the internet, send it directly to [log in to unmask] Don't use the reply
key!!! I DO NOT recommend use of the internet for purchases at his point,
since I don't know how secure it is.
We will hold books and wait for your check, it you want a fall-back system.
Send your order by email and we will hold. For overseas customers, I will
glady provide you with a quote which includes shipping costs, so you know
exactly how much to send, and if items are still available.
I have over 700 books, video programs, slide sets, charts, etc. on the
inventory list, so we deal with a lot of different products. Of these over
half are still available. I will smail a list to anyone,without charge. Don't
forget to send my your address. I tried sending the slide list vit Bee-L
several months ago, and got more grumbling than anything else...

A web site for Wicwas Press is on the To Do list...
Cheers!
Larry Connor
Wicwas Press
P.O. Box 817