From:
Cusick Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2013 08:55:55 -0400
Thanks, I got some replies offlist.  Sorry for anyone I didn't get back to
it's been a little hectic wrapping up the school year and gearing up the
farm.  I went to install beetle traps the other day and checked out the
hive, infestation has been averted.  Cutting out the combs was enough for
the bees to mop up the problem.  I went top to bottom and couln't find a
single larva or beetle yesterday.  Though I was sitting on my deck having a
beer last night and actually had a hive beetle land on me.  First time I've
seen them outside the hive, I had to look twice to be sure before I
squished it.

Jeremy
West Michigan