From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 07:48:38 -0500
Hello Jerry & All,
"The pulling the product trial has been done in France - it was  banned.
Best
I can tell, little or no improvement in bees because of the  ban."  Jerry

Certainly Bayer's story. With help from Canadian French speaking beekeepers
and others ( Australia) I have heard a much different story. I do find it
quite puzzling why some French beekeepers are not willing to step forward
with what they are telling me and others.

Think about the French beekeepers said they lost 120,000 hives at the time.
No such losses reported now. We have got French beekeepers on the BEE_L
list.
Are you still loosing 120,000 hives are year unexplained? If afraid to post
your name send to Aaron or another list member and we will post using our
email address.

Jerry makes a good point! Did the stoppage stop the French die off problem?

My sources says yes for the unexplained.

Bob

--
believed to be clean.