From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:46:58 -0700
At the San Diego ABF meeting Aaron gave a presentation called 'Bees in
Cyberspace'.  The presentation showed a real, on-screen quick tour of places to
go for bee info on the web.  The tour is ideal for introducing newcomers to what
is out there.

He gave out disks of his presentation at the convention and I had a copy on my
laptop.  Yesterday I got an email from a beekeeper who is introducing his club
to the internet and I remembered the disk.  With Aaron's approval, I have put it
at http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Bee/Aaron.htm

It is also available from the main menu at my home page below.

allen

http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/
---
I went to a 7-11 and asked for a 2x4 and a box of 3x5's. The clerk said,
"ten-four." -- Steven Wright