From:
Bill Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 21:26:40 EST
in Millerton PA  1 800 233-4273.  They have Buckwheat as well as other spec
specialty honeys like Tulip Poplar, alfalfa, florida orange blossom,
Florida Tupelo, goldenrod, and basswood as well as wildflower and clover.
Their prices range betueen $ 21- $25 per gallon (12#)  $57-79 per 5 gallon
pail (60#) [buckwheat is listed at $62].  Smaller jars are also available.
From the Metuchen - New Brunswick NJ area where I grew up this would be about a 5 hour ride, but they ship, and I go past ocassionally on my trips to the folks
and might be able to work something out with you.  Mention my name if you call
Draper's as I am going to try to get them to buy my excess honey this year.  If you need more info contact me directly.

Bill Russell

Bee Charmer's Pure Gathered Honey Products, P O Box 1121, Alfred, NY 14802
e-mail [log in to unmask]  phone/fax 607 587-8127