From:
Bill Ruzicka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2011 11:04:00 -0700
>I was taught (and found true) as far as dose (using pads) was to take 6
>hives all similar and apply several different doses of 65% formic. If you
do
>not see any brood kill your dose is too low as a slight brood kill is an
>indicator of the correct dose (MiteGone Bill R,)

Yes BOB the SMALL mortality of brood Indicates that the concentration is in
level
which does kill the mite but do not kill the adult bees. The findings with
MAQS are
not SMALL.
I preached above in 2000 but since then we found the above is not necessary
with
MITEGONE it works different way and method of application makes whole
difference;
http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/How%20MiteGone%20Works.pdf

Bill Ruzicka

Bill's Honey Farm - Home of the MiteGone Formic Acid Treatment
Kelowna, British Columbia,  CANADA
Tel/Fax: 1-250-762-8156 (the best way to reach me is by phone Pacific Time)
Email: [log in to unmask] Website: www.mitegone.com