From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:40:46 -0600
honeybees are “rescue pollinators” and thus able to compensate for the decline of native pollinators in degraded habitats (Aizen & Feinsinger 1994; Dick 2001), we suggest that promoting beekeeping activities could compensate for habitat loss and ensure adequate pollination of wild plants and crops.

Am I the only one complete confused and befuddled by the continued notion of "habitat loss" as an argument??
 Its not like it vanished.   Millions of acres everywhere still in its wild state.  And yet it’s the mantra we here everywhere,  when in most countries (haven’t checked them all) improved farming has halted and reversed the trend of many decades.

Charles