From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 23:13:07 +1200
With a mention from someone on the list of the importance of knot
tying, I dug out an article I wrote some years ago and placed it on
the NZ Beekeeping pages at:

http://www.beekeeping.co.nz/article2.htm

Most hives/boxes in New Zealand are held down with synthetic
strapping now, but keen rope users (beekeeping use only, other users
will need to go to a different site...) may find it interesting...

  (\           Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-        home [log in to unmask]
  (/           work [log in to unmask]
NZ Beekeeping  http://www.beekeeping.co.nz