From:
curtis spacek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 21:41:30 -0600
my italians seem to quit flying at around 45 deg.F.I tried to get bees
out from under a house last saturday (38-42F)and no matter how much
smoke I pumped under the floor no bees would come out.I first beat and
banged on the floor and walls trying to locate the hive and stir the
bees up.the hive was reported to be in the walls which were about to be
redone so the hive had to go.Upon further inspection I realized te bees
were under the floor.i'm going to try routing the bees through a hive
box fullof comb and wait for the queen to move in.