From:
Josip KLECZEK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 11:25:19 +0200
Dear Friend
    To point 12:
    An old and most experienced beekeeper in our country (Czechoslovakia
at that time) told me that miners in Pribram uranium mines who were
beekeepers, never had cancer.
   Due to the fact that he had contacts with many beekeepers in that
region (West Bohemia), I consider his testimony a reliable one.
Greetings
Josip.