From:
Debbee Corcoran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:05:11 -0400
All this talk on temperature and bee's being unable to move to food etc. supports the effort to insulate hives.  Tar paper and insulation is used and upper entrance and sugar board which acts as an extra moisture absorber.  This idea was taken with a grain of salt on this forum but it has worked for me in my location.

Deb Corcoran
Bee Thankful Raw Honey