From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2017 07:34:56 -0400
a Steven Hanlin snip..
Wow what a new look.

my comments...
Actually Steven this is their new retail space and formerly it was a honey packing shed. I am not certain of the hours but they also have hired folks (with little beekeeping experience) to run the retail location and have hired at least one of my former mentees at the Texas A&M beelab to do instructional class. The have even rented a larger billboard (you will only see this if you are headed south) along Highway 6.

Next week (May 27) I think will be a honey tasting at BWeaver's new shop and if you come down this way feel free to contact me (I am about 20 minutes north Navasota) if you wish to meet or to get a brief tour of the Texas A&M Bee Lab.

Gene in central Texas