From:
John E III Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 14:54:14 GMT
Subject: Re: Was there a Bee Battle?
From:    SMTP.BEEL2 at ROHMAIL
Date:    10/11/95  2:34 PM

> My pallets are all elevated above a 2x4 on edge and so the skunks
> underside would be exposed.  Even so, the damage they do is severe.

    I had heard that higher was better, so the skunk has to actually stretch,
and really expose his belly.  Something like a concrete block set on end, or a
similar height.  I haven't tried it myself, as I haven't had a problem with the
local skunk yet...leaves a bit of odor in the yard, but no damage to the hives.

John E. Taylor III     W3ZID     | "The opinions expressed are those of the
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]      | writer and not of Rohm and Haas Company."