From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:45:36 -0500
>Researchers and extension agents lurk on the list.
 understandable why they do not, when their participation leads to being
browbeaten and misquoted it's easier to listen to the conversations than to
converse.

I think the reasons I gave fit the researcher scenario better than yours but
only my opinion. Researchers are held in awe at their presentations by the
average beekeeper. On Bee-L as few of us are prepared to lock horns with
researchers and question the so called absolute truths many (not all for
certain) put out.

Bob