From:
Deb & Greg Kalicin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 09:31:45 EST
At 08:06 PM 2/23/96 -0500, you wrote:
>     First of all, I would like to say I enjoy hearing so many different
>subjects being covered. Some are over my head (Only my forth year keeping
>bees as a hobby,  3 to 10 hives) Some contain information I can use right
>now, and some information I will probably never use. I like seeing different
>ways of doing things. I am saddened to hear one person light into someone so
>hard, but the ideas are worth looking into.
>
>     I would like to thank all you for all of the help you gave me in
>refining wax - I have some very nice, light colored wax. I shall keep on
>improving my methods.
>
>     I keep on hearing about the loss of feral colonies. Is anyone collecting
>sperm of different species so there would be less of a chance of losing
>genetic material that may provide  our salvation in the future? Is there much
>value in setting up a sperm bank?
>
>     Thanks for all of your interesting conversation
>
>     Wesley A Voigt Jr

| HARMONY  FARM                                                                |
| Greg & Deb Kalicin                   "With an eye made quiet by the power    |
| 273 Randall Road                      Of HARMONY, and the deep power of joy, |
| Lisbon, NY 13658                      We see into the life of things."       |
| Fax #(315)393-4452                                    William Wordsworth     |
| Tel #(315)322-4208                                                           |
| E- Mail Address: [log in to unmask]                                        |