From:
"Todd D. Hardie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:02:14 -0500
Does anyone  know how to arrest the natural tendency of honey to
crystallize without the use of heat and filtering?

We are working on a remedy with a receipe using raw honey and do not
want the honey to crystallize when the cold weather comes. Can anyone
refer me to published work on the dynamics of honey crystallizing? Is
there any possibility of stopping crystallization changing the pH, say
with lemon juice?

Thank you.

Todd Hardie

Honey Gardens Apiaries