Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:34:00 EDT
Hello fellow beekeepers.  During my career in the military as a Security
Police I received several injuries indicative of the job.  Because of these
injuries I have to take anti-inflammatory medications such as Motrin,
Ibprofin, and large doses of tylonol.  My problem is that in taking these
medications I have very nasty reactions when I receive a bee sting.  I am not
willing or going to give up beekeeping.  Is there anyone out there that can
tell me a good over the counter pain medication that should not react with
the stings that a beekeeper no matter how careful is going to receive during
the routine work with bees?  Thank You.  Bob Landolfi, NM  USAF RET.