From:
Dick Marron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 14:48:21 -0500
Peter provided a quote from Dave Hackenberg:

 "It's a double-edged sword," said Dade City beekeeper David Hackenberg. "I
understand why you would be concerned about public safety. Unfortunately, we
need these bees."

I may be wrong but I think this illustrates the danger of taking something
out of context. I can't imagine the man to be referring to any specific
bees. i.e. Florida bees. Rather,  I believe the intent to be that we need
the bloodlines of another race of bees to create resistance to disease. One
can't give European bees away in Brazil and they still have an industry.

McChesney used up his credibility on another list. Don't bring him in here.
He tries to provoke attention.

Dick Marron