Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 17:32:41 -0500
We are new to the Bee list and new to beekeeping...and thought we would
introduce ourselves...  Roger & Wendy Carlson from Aledo, Illinois.  We
have just built our first two hives and ordered two 3lb. packages of
bees (All-American from B. Weaver.. I hope that was a good choice for
a begginer and this area!)

I just had one quick question while you are apparently on the subject of
foundation... with the Mann Lake Rite-Cell foundation...does this work
with support pins or wireing the best..or do I need any at all?

Roger & Wendy Carlson

--
Visit us:
at the Farm:    "http://www.netins.net/showcase/goldenoak/gof.htm"