Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:41:21 GMT
>>The numbers of commercial beekeepers in the U.S. will continue its
decline and hives needed for the nations pollination will increase. New
orchards and fields are being planted all the time.
....Four commercial operations in my area have closed their
doors in the last decade and another will next spring leaving only two left.

It seems to me that if you fix the unfair China trade, this trend will reverse.

http://schumer.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=325539&

How is the commercial beekeeping industry in Canada (a country with a cost base similar to the US)?

Waldemar