From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:55:33 -0700
At 06:47 PM 7/13/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Certain times of year my nose drips more than my sweaty forehead...Gross,
but it happens.

I got to 2nd this observation. Its really bad when bending all day in the
bees and I long ago put it off to the long term effects of bee stings. I
have reached the point in life that I don't like suffering for long so when
this happens to me as soon as I get home I reach for one of those over the
counter super duper snot pills. (cheep no name
decongestants/antihistamines) Works for me and a box of 25 will last a
season or more.

Now if I could just find something to keep my glasses from getting wet
other then a sanitary napkin tied to my brow I would almost be fit company
for tea at Grandmothers.

One problem that old beekeepers don't have is anyone using our veils, mine
for sure as the last time I really needed it I found the wire had rusted
out.

ttul, the OLd Drone
http://beenet.com

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!