From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 14:17:41 -0700
Hi to all on BEE-L

Since quite a few of you email to me figured I'd let you
all know this at once to save me a lot of typing:

GREAT NEWS!!! Keith Malone just told us on
Organicbeekerpers, that his bees are indeed drawning
excellent 4.9mm foundation size or less in ALASKA! If Erik
can do it in Sweden, and Hans-Otto in Norway, and now Keith
Malone in Alaska, then I guess it must be able to be done
by other commercial beekeepers for their bees, to place
them back to natural sizing parameters in Northern Climates
to combat parasitic mites and accompanying secondary
diseases without having to use ALL various treatments i.e.
drugs,essential oils, acids, chemicals and even FGMO.

Regards,

Dee A. Lusby