From:
jeanne lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:50:32 -0400
Hello.......I just walked out the front of my house and there was a
gentleman from the village sitting in his car writing for the longest
time....then he got out and walked up to me and said I understand you have
beehives in your backyard.  He said that he checked with the village and the
village told him I could not have them.  I told him that before I got them I
called the village ( I did)  and that they said there was nothing in there
that stated I could not have them.  I did not volunteer my address
however...........

He further stated that a neighbor complained that the bees were attacking
their dog.

He asked for my name and phone number and said he would get back to me.

What should I do?  I told him that they are honey bees and they are
pollinators.  And that I have a 6 foot fence around them so that they fly up
high and do not bother any body.  That was all that I could think of at that
moment.

Jeanne