From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:16:23 -0700
--- On Mon, 4/15/13, Dennis LaMonica <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I think that the root cause of the colony loses that some are having will remain very elusive until ALL of us beekeepers provide full disclosure of where our bees are kept, what is ALL of the known exposures to all pesticides, (including fungicides, herbicides. etc.) and
ALSO  full disclosure of ALL of the products that we beekeepers put
into the hive both ON label and especially the OFF label stuff.

reply:
Right on! and good reason why organic so-called certification will not be approved at federal level impov until the whole truth is out, but add this also means knowing the untold nittygritty of products approved for effects upon hives and what agric crop growers are actually doing also when no one is looking.

Dee A. Lusby
Organic Beekeeper