From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 07:46:36 -0500
And neither do you.
The difference is that I openly admit the limits to human knowledge about
future events.  I continue to question your motivation, and I'd like to know
why you persist in pushing misinformation.

I don't intend to argue,  But yes I do know about corn,  quite a bit in
fact,  and beans and wheat,  and total acreages,  and spraying practices.
To the tune of 1800 acres and my entire life spent in the middle of it.

Your information while it may be from the USDA,  its outdated and very
misleading,  as you don't know how to read it.  Did you report the drop in
Bean and wheat acres?  Did you report the price spike in beans due to lost
acres?  Did you report the drop in price and the projected acres for this
year?  No.  you chose to cherry pick the data.
  I live here.  I spent 20 years designing and building combines for CNH and
AGCO...  I do know a bit about farming... Just a wee bit

My motivation is very simple,  as mentioned before.  Hopefully point out the
real facts  and not chery pick to promote an agenda.
Buy some land... farm a bit,  or better yet,  spend your money and buy some
ground for bee food......

Or stop on by,  and we can work bees and farm a bit together....  might just
learn some things about how AG works here in the US..

I don't know a whole lot about Candian canola,  or nuts in CA.. But I do
know corn and beans and spraying here in the midwest.

Charles