From:
Bill Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:54:38 -0500
First message to this list in years -
Sevaral months back someone mentioned a way to check formic acid strength
while it's still in the container. Was it using the eye droper type device
with the four balls in it used for checking coolant strength in a
radiator? A hydrometer, I think its called.

I'm a little confused, what's the consensus on the most effective
concentration when applying formic - 50% or 65%. My understanding is that
in the 65-80 degree range 50% was the way to go.

Thanks for any info,
Bill Russell
Eustis Fl.