From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:49:04 -0700
Hi All,

Things are moving in a positive direction!

The ABF and AHPA are sending a joint letter to Agriculture Secretary Michael
Johanns,  requesting immediate CCD funding.

It's been suggested to me by a major player that our best course of action
right now would be to flood our congresspersons with letters to get them to
sign on to support immediate funding to analyze the CCD samples before they
degrade, and to support SB1694--The Pollinator Protection Act of 2007, for
long-term funding.  Congress needs to hear from the rank and file, as well
as our industry leaders.

 It is easy to find you representative at http://www.house.gov/writerep/,
and your senator at
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm.