From:
Mike Griggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 09:41:50 -0500
> As with all Publix GreenWise Market products you can expect the best.
.....WE DO NOT INVESTIGATE
THESE MATTERS TO DETERMINE IF THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE..........

I can understand a disclaimer for a product for  legal circumstances
so as not to be pulled down by relentless litigation based on unique
situations where some vender pulled a fast one on the grocery store
but......

What doe the weasel words above say about the integrity of their whole
line of organic products?

What would they say if their organic romain had above legal limits for
a pesticide--OH we did not know so its not our fault you were exposed
to high levels of insecticide?

Very curious that they make such to do about their organic products
but refuse to check on adherence to an organic standard--probably more
rampant than I want to believe!

Mike