From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:40:45 -0800
> With a full room of beekeepers its hard to dispute what was said.

Well, with all those witnesses, I haven't heard anyone else stand up and say
you got it right--and Dr. Degrandi-Hoffman herself disputes your
interpretation of here words..

> I have got the tape recording of her presentation and attended both of her
> presentations. I rest my case! If I did not have the tape ( and my notes)
> perhaps I would not be so bold.

Well, let's see them, Bob.  Also, remember, we all know that, by selective
editing, anyone can be made to say anything.  Context is everything.

allen