From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:04:41 -0500
In response to Bob's posts Allen wrote,  > It seems that large percentage of the population either aren't listening well and perk up during a part where they missed the underlying premise .... <

This is closer to my recollection of the presentation.  I remember perking up at times and wishing I had more coffee.  It was the first time I heard tell of the manner in which AHB can take over a hive.  That's the piece of the presentation that caught my attention.  I'm too small potatoes and too far removed from the southwest to have appreciated the impact on the entire industry.  I believe it was in San Diego in 2001, although memory may not serve me well here, which is why I have not weighed in on the exchange.

Aaron Morris - wondering if I heard what she said, or if I heard what I think she said or if I remember hearing what I thought I was thinking she was saying when I may have heard her say something else.