From:
Wesley A Voigt Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 07:55:44 -0400
     I would like to talk with someone who keeps bees in North Carolina -
Hendersonville to be exact. My father is moving there and would like me to
keep a hive there for him and I would like to know if I can move one of mine
from South Carolina, What are the rules and regulations in North Carolina,
and what are the rules in Hendersonville - if anyone is from there. I thought
I would try you guys first - you are fast and eliminate alot of wasted time
of hit and miss searching on my part. you can email me at [log in to unmask]
to avoid wasting other people's time.
Thanks for your help

Wesley A Voigt