From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 17:31:13 -0700
Hi:

Ok, Dave and Jan have some bee jokes on their page.  Soooo, I am going to
issue a challenge.

For every kid of every age (young and old), please submit to us your
favorite bee joke, name, and address.  We will post them on our web page
with appropriate credits.

Then, everyone can vote for their favorite.  We will come up with a prize,
probably a certificate and a nice bee photograph.

We reserve the right to pick and choose what we post - these are intended
to be fun for children.

I'll take the plunge and relate my one bee joke:

Where did Noah keep his bees?

In the Ark Hives!

I'm sure many of you have children who can do better.  Get them on the web
and send their favorites to me, also name, state (state, not home
address, I don't want to lead any weirdos to your doorsteps), and age.  We
will not post names, etc. if you prefer to remain anonymous.

Send them to me and I will compile them for BEE-L FAQ and for the Web.

Thanks

Jerry Bromenshenk
Division of Biological Sciences
The University of Montana-Missoula