From:
Ruth Rosin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:32:36 -0400
I owe no one an apology!

Honeybees do not become users of any :dance language" (DL),  just because
you, or Seelley, or anyone else, says so. DL supporters have time and again,
and again, and again, claimed for over 60 years to have obtained new
experimental evidence for the existence of the honeybee DL. But, the
evidence invariably vanishes into thin air under the cold, careful, rigorous
examination by DL opponents.

No matter how hard DL supporters have tried, honeybees themselves have
always persistently resisted any attempt to impose a DL upon them.

I shall unsubscribe soon, because I've had enough trying to knock sense into
'brick walls". Why, on earth, should I apologize for that?

Sincerely,
Ruth Rosin ("Prickly pear")