From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:58:59 -0600
> The EU have a partial ban on 3 neonicotinoids. This moratorium is designed
> to test the effects on pollinating insects.
> If, contiguously,  other neonicotinoids are being sprayed on fruit trees
> in blossom the conclusions drawn from the experiment cannot be valid.
> It is not at all complicated

These statements are very interesting to me...  it seems that if I read
correctly the assumption is that the "bans" will fail and the end result
being that even if neonicitoids are bad,  the ban will have shown they  were
not the culprit...

Seems to me the perfect case of shooting themselves in the foot.....

Or am I missing something???