From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2014 15:14:21 -0500
Trust me folks, BEE-L will accept jpg attachments.  Right now it's jpg only (acceptance of attachments is configurable by file type).

Please keep in mind conventions of web publishing.  It's common web publishing practice to post lower resolution photos to conserve disk space and bandwidth as a tradeoff for faster transfers and downloads.  Also be aware that BEE-L has a size limit on individual posts.  LISTSERV will convert file size into lines of text and enforce the LINES limit.  I've bumped this limit twice today.

Also keep in mind copyrights.  Photos of proprietary information should not be submitted for publication on BEE-L.

I appreciate those who are testing this capability; it is helping me fine tune the configuration.

Cheers,
Aaron