From:
Madeleine Pym <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:28:00 -0000
Hi there everyone,

Having read Allen's mail about meeting up at ABF? I was wondering whether to
suggest a similar idea for anyone attending the National Honey Show in
London, Nov 26-28. As it is I am also looking forward to meeting up with the
friends I made in Ireland this year at Gormanston, and it had got me
wondering how many BEE-L members might be there, quite unknown.

I will be attending on the Friday and will  be stewarding on the Saturday
afternoon and would love to meet up with anyone who is going to be there.
Having met 2 or 3 members of this list now, I agree it is always a most
rewarding experience, and argue this point with friends who suggest the
internet will isoloate us all. I had my first visitor from the group this
summer, all the way from New York, and was really delighted to meet her and
family, and to swop notes on the season.

So, how about it? Perhaps a midday meet-up over coffee might be workable. I
am happy to coordinate something if anyone wants to email me.

Madeleine Pym