From:
Bil Harley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:24:07 -0500
Pcelar claimed, “Well, I guess it pays to Europeans to use it since they have ditched all other worthless chemicals, and do not have to replace their colonies every year. They are not poisoning and killing their bees and contaminating wax.”

Making sweeping and obviously untruthful statements does not advance the discussion. The published figures for colony losses in Europe are far from optimistic and this product is almost unknown in France. It took me quite some time to find any mention of it on beekeeping forums and it does not have an AMM (certification) so in theory cannot be used.
Pcelar says, “I am a veterinarian” but he sounds more like a car salesman to me.
Regards,
Bil