From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 19:12:41 -0700
>More wildlife is lost to JohnDeere in a single season than all the neonics
used to date.......

> Why is this not pursued by the eco groups??

Hear, hear Charlie!  This has been my message to every group I speak to.
The loss of fences and field margins destroyed that habitat in agricultural
land that allowed wildlife and pollinators to eke out a living.

Groups which lament the dwindling of species seem to miss the point that if
half or more of all acreage is devoted to corn 'n beans, that means that at
least half their habitat has disappeared.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA