From:
Larry Krengel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:45:56 -0600
I have done many bee removals.  I enjoy the challenge and the people I meet.  Here is the red flag in this request -

 On any  warm day,  it looks like millions of honey bees come out of a
hole in the bricks on my house.

The brick house changes the nature of the job and the price.  Frame houses offer better options for removal.

I pick up swarms for free.  I have even taken home bird houses and wine barrels with bees colonies inside... for free.  For the price of gas I can usually acquire a viable colony.  I charge for cutting bees from walls and for trapping bees (always my choice for a brick house).  Both require more time and there is less chance of gaining a colony.

Larry Krengel
Marengo, IL