From:
John Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 19:18:44 -0400
I find the BEE-L very informitive.  I just took out my shallows that I had
stored this
year in a root celar.  At first glance I thought wax moths at attacked  them.
 They
have a mold on them, and some had like a cob web.
My question is can the bees clean this up .

John Moore
N. Smithfield, RI

3rd Year 10 Hives+ 10 packages installed just after the April Fools Blizard
of 97 in Beautiful Sunny Southern New England