Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:51:08 -0400
>> Successful commercial beekeepers who earn their living with bees are the only ones who deserve to be called master beekeepers.

> I'm an MB

Apparently you are not -- by the definition above and the detailed explanation which accompanied it.

> ... I wouldn't have the guts to put everything I own on the table at the start of each new season.

So you are not so sure you have what it takes to be a real master beekeeper?

A degree or certification is only as good as the granting institution.

According to the normal use of the term, "Master", most, if not all the Master Beekeeper programs don't understand the meaning of the term as used in trades or universities, and are certifying posers.  I'm surprised they are not certifying bogus PhDs.  Maybe that comes next.