From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 11:09:19 EDT
On Wed, 14 May 1997 10:47:51 -0400 Faith Andrews Bedford
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Just build one of piping (I have such a one, found at
>the dump and leftover from heavens knows what)

Well. there you go, why buy 'sumpin' when you can
scrounge it up at the 'town dump' ?. One problem,
most dumps are closing, at least here in the filthy
East, by State mandate. Ours only has a couple of
years to go. Will miss it, can find great stuff thrown
away by the 'yuppies' who can't be bothered with
even 'minor fixin'. :-)

Al,

Al Needham--Scituate,MA,[log in to unmask]
...............http://www.xensei.com/users/alwine/.................
A New Kind Of Web Site- *Honey Bees Or Wacky Humor*