From:
David Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 14:52:47 -0400
   Can anyone help this grower?

Forewarded Message:

<<  Date:       97-04-20 14:18:55 EDT
 From:  [log in to unmask] (Nate Hincher)

 HI, I'm not sure if you can help me or not but all other avenues have
 turned up nothing.  a friend of mine in southern michigan is looking to get
 some bees to help pollinate his pumpkin fields.  How could he go about
 finding a bee keeper to help him out? we've looked in the phone book and
 can't find anything, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

 Nate Hinc  >>

[log in to unmask]    Dave Green,  PO Box 1200,  Hemingway,  SC
29554        (Dave & Jan's Pollination Service,  Pot o'Gold Honey Co.)

Pollination for lay people, students, teachers
....Of bees, beekeepers, and food
http://users.aol.com/queenbjan/primbees.htm

Pollination for the pros - those involved in doing it:
Practical Pollination Home Page            Dave & Janice Green
http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html

Jan's Sweetness and Light         Varietal Honeys and Gift Sets
http://users.aol.com/SweetnessL/sweetlit.htm