From:
Serge AMOOS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 10:53:35 +0200
Hello=21
Our school of engineers is working in technology transfer. One of our =
projects is the development of an inexpensive automatic weighing machine =
for bee hives. It consists of a frame equiped with sensors that takes =
place underneath the hive and an electronic pocket instrument for data =
acquisition. This instrument can be used for many frames and connected to =
a computer.
We are interested in knowing the main characteristics of such a device and =
would be pleased if you could possibly answer the following questions :
1. What should be the range of measure of the weighing machine?
2. What should be the precision?
3. What would be reasonable price for a frame?
4. What would be reasonable price for a data acquisition instrument?
5. How many hives would you equip with such a device?

Thank you for your collaboration.

Serge Amoos
Ecole d=27ing=E9nieurs du Valais
47, rte du Rawyl