From:
Ian Steppler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:46:56 -0500
Talked to my packer today, in Manitoba,
she maintained the honey market is trading 83-85cents Canadian.  And she
represents a very large sale of Canadian honey.  Down considerably from
December prices, yes
Anyone selling at 65cents Canadian is foolish, and stupid if they passed
over 95cents to take 65cents now.
Doesnt it seem a little funny to you?
Why we allow the packers walk over us every year,

I frequent the MidWestern Honey Hot Line - 1-763-658-4193
Last update was Jan22, old news by this time.
BUT it is one of many tools we as beekeepers have to utilize, the packers
arnt going to tell us the straight up facts, nor are the traders.
65cents is just a scare tactic, and it seems to work everytime!

Dad always said, lock in a profit, dont wait for the fortune,

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *