From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 16:45:13 -0500
Pure Jane wrote
>> I don't think a kind suggestion should get so much bad words!!!!!

Allen Dick wrote.
>Nor do I.
>
>I was ashamed and shocked to see such words (which I won't repeat)
>come from a fellow Canadian in response to your generous offer.  I
>wish to apologise humbly and publicly for this offence against good
>manners.

In the rush to condem me (not the first time) Mr. Dick has condemmed
himself.  To advise someone to break the law is usually the action of
someone who considers themself above the law. Pure Jane was volunteering to
ship bees across international borders, and as an aside confesses to having
done so already.
        I have already dealt with the matter of words which I used in
another post. Words which any well educated school boy is aware of, and
certainly nothing which would cause offence in normal polite society.
        It is my intention to write to Mr.Dick on a personal and private
note (making sure of my headings) as I believe he has firmly stepped outside
the realms of decency.
        I apologise to my peers for the inconvience caused by this, you can
be assured that I will be more diligent in my use of the delete button and
will insure that I will not rise to the bait again.

   * David Eyre          9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,  *
   * The Beeworks,    Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1. *
   * [log in to unmask]      705-326-7171 *
   * http://www.muskoka.net/~beeworks           *
   *  Agents for: E H Thorne &  B J Sherriff UK. *