From:
Jørn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 06:45:28 +-200
Jeff Barnett!

<>These programs will not work for me!!!! Whenever I try to install them I receivea "CRC error ins DISK 2\_SETUP.2". The installation instructions are
extremely vague.  The author wants $200 for this?

Disappointed

<>

To be sure I took down the archive from the same Url. and I must admit that I got the same error from winrar (Russian software) when I tried to install it.

The software that this url returned to me was 2.01mb while the software I had put up was 4.9mb. I don't know what has coursed the error, but the software install was of course testet before I put it up.

I understand that you are disappointed, but I have my back free here.

I also sometimes are disappointed when I get some software, specially if I pay for it in advance. Example is the installshield that is not doing its task very well with win95 long filenames. But that is another story.

I advise not to take the software down from sunset until Adam Finkelstein and I have fixed this error with the bad archive on sunset. Use the following address in stead of :

ftp://ftp.wn.com.au/bidata/win95pg/  instead of!

The archive bidatawin95inst.exe is 4.920.945 in size.

best regards Jorn Johanesson

apimo.post4.tele.dk