From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 15:26:52 +1100
I've got a 26k text file that contains appendices 1 and 3 of the New
Zealand Pest Management Strategy for American foulbrood.  App 1 is a
description of Bacillus larvae and App 3 is a set of references that
are used in the PMS.

Most of this was prepared by Dr Mark Goodwin, HortResearch.  Mark is
still conducting a variety of research related to AFB among other
things, helping to provide a scientific basis for what the National
Beekeepers' Assn is attempting to do.

To get the file, write a NEW MESSAGE (i.e., DON'T reply to this as
you read it, or your response will go to the entire list!).  Send it
to:

And put the subject line:
SEND AFB

You can find out more about our proposed PMS on the NZ Beekeeping
Home Page (ref in my sig file).

  (\      Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-   home [log in to unmask]
  (/      work [log in to unmask]